Don’t worry I’m not going to divorce you, you’re too valuable to me professionally just like I am to you
Mulder, it’s the dim hope of finding that proof that’s kept us in this car, or one very much like it, for more nights than I care to remember. Driving hundreds if not thousands of miles through neighborhoods and cities and towns where people are raising families and buying homes and playing with their kids and their dogs, and, in short, living their lives. While we…we just keep driving.
that time the good wife parodied true detective so alicia could fall asleep watching it
only in my dreams
"only in my dreams are you really mine, dear." a mix for alicia florrick, will gardner, bad timing, and reminiscing in late night diners with the ghost of a lover you once knew.
p much inspired by alicia/will’s coffee shop scene in 5x14 bc that scene will haunt me for the rest of my days.
( listen )
01. all i have to do is dream - the everly brothers 02. blue moon - elvis presley 03. only in my dreams - frank fafara 04. i only have eyes for you - the complexions and the flamingos 05. you’ve really got a hold on me - smokey robinson & the miracles 06. you were made for me - sam cooke 07. dream a little dream of me - the mamas & the papas 08. love me - elvis presley 09. we belong together - ritchie valens 10. dedicated to the one i love - the mamas & the papas 11. lovers never say goodbye - the flamingos 12. sleepwalk - santo & johnny
by Jack Crawford and Alana Bloom
- There is no reason a man who is not physically able to eat animal protein can’t be a well-known cannibal.
- Similarly, just because he walks with a cane does not mean he can’t regularly carry other people’s bodies around while carving them up to put in Lucite slabs.
- If that same guy was in the hospital recovering from being disemboweled during at least two of the murders he’s accused of, that was doubtless all part of his trickery
- There is no way to prove the presence of chloroform in someone’s body. What is this, Star Trek?
- Above all, the word of a deeply traumatized, unstable person is never to be taken with a grain of salt (unless that person is Will Graham, obviously).